Are you a young woman that loves being in the Great Outdoors? If so, then this is the place for you!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fun with Family in the Outdoors

Hello everyone,  Rochelle invited me to tell you about my favorite time or memories in the outdoors.  I think it would have to be the time when we as a family (My husband and 2 sons & I) drove to Hulett Wyoming for a hunting trip.  It was a long drive but there were alot of interesting sites to see along the way.  Once we got there and had a good nights sleep.  We all headed out early the next morning on a guided hunt, which the guide was my own father.  After several hours we were able to spot a beautiful 8 point whitetail, which I took with only one shot.  We were then slowly headed back to the ranch when we spotted a HUGH mule deer sunbathing in the warm sun shine and my father asked my mom if she wanted to shot it and she said "I don't know".  You would have to know my mother to understand that one but my father said if you don't shoot it he was going to.  So it look her a bit but she eventually shot and took him down.  After it was all cleaned and we were all posing for the pictures. My mom wanted to get a picture of just her and I with the deer.  Just as we were finishing up with the picture, My husband grabed to deer to load it and it scared me that bad I thought the deer came back to life.  I still hear about it today but you know when you are with family in the great outdoors it is all worth it.  Thank you for taking your time to read my wonderful memories of the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment