Are you a young woman that loves being in the Great Outdoors? If so, then this is the place for you!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Favorites?

So in order to get to know yall a little better, I thought I'd share some of my hunting "favorites" in the hopes that yall would return the favor and share your favorites with me.
-My favorite weapon of choice? Flintlock muzzle-loader.
-Favorite animal to hunt? White tail deer
-Favorite boots? Double H
-Favorite piece of hunting clothing? Hydro Fleece pants from Browning
-Favorite hunting snack? Apples =)
-Favorite thing to do with deer meat? Jerky!!

Well, there are just a few of my hunting "favorites". If yall wanna know anything else about me, just put your questions in the comments below or email them to me at rgoshorn10@gmail.com and I will answer them on here. Feel free to comment on this post and let me know what your hunting "favorites" are!

No comments:

Post a Comment